The Western and Native American Fine Art
of Karen Noles
"Winnafred and Winchester"
Original 16" x 12" Oil
This Original is available.
Please Call (406) 883-2920 for pricing information.
Karen Noles is an award-winning artist who makes her home in Montana near the Flathead Indian Reservation. Working in pastel, gouache and, more recently, oil, Noles is famous for her paintings of 19th century Native American life with an emphasis on women and children. |
Noles draws upon her natural surroundings in Montana, visits to local powwows, and meticulous research into the history of Native Americans to create her distinctive paintings.
Noles has won numerous awards and distinctions including:
- The People's Choice Award at the prestigious C.M. Russell Art Show and Auction, Great Falls Montana
- 1998 Viewers Favorite Award at the Spirit of the Great Plains show at the Museum of Nebraska Art
- Honors, Pastel Society of the West Coast
- Honors, New York Society of Illustrators
- Patrons Choice in the Stampede Western Invitational Art Exhibit and Sale.
Site Relevance: Karen Noles, Native American, Indians, Karen Knowles, Indian children, Art, Artist, paintings, Originals, Giclee, prints,